Customer Care

We are available 24 / 7 to assist when needed

  • Contact Us Anytime

    Email us at support@toltano.com where one of our trained support staff will gladly help.

  • Shipping and Tracking

    80% of orders are delivered within 1 week. The other 20% within 7 - 12 days, depending on your location.

    You can check the status of your orders here.

  • Policy Information

    Click any of the links below to read our Policy Information.

    FAQ

    Refund Policy

    Terms of Service

    Privacy Policy