Shipping

Shipping Information:

Approximately 80% of orders are received within 1 week, the remaining 20%  between 7-12 days, depending on your location.

All orders are assigned a tracking number. You can easily track the progress of your shipment by visiting the "Track Order" section.

If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding shipping, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email at support@toltano.com . We are committed to providing timely and reliable shipping services.

Rest assured that we will do our best to ensure your order arrives promptly and securely. Thank you for choosing Toltano!

.