Voted Best Budget Jumpsuit in 2024 by T&L🏆

Skip to product information
1 of 1

KoochyKoo™

KoochyKoo™

❤️ The Ultimate Shapewear

Regular price $33.00 USD
Regular price $52.00 USD Sale price $33.00 USD
Sale Sold out
  • If you want to enhance your natural body curves and create limitless styles, then our KoochyKoo jumpsuit is for you!

👌 Snatched for curves and comfort

🔥 Ribbed for softness and warmth

💃 Sized to fit your body shape

Note: Just 12 left in current stock

⛟ Free Shipping, ends Midnight!

Delivery Estimate: Jan 22-28

Get a £5 credit if delivery is late

Quick Details

✔️ Seamless Snatched Jumpsuit

✔️Not See-through

✔️Long Sleeved with Thumb-holes

✔️RIbbed Design

✔️ Light 360° Stretch Control

Fabric Composition

✔️ 90% Nylon

✔️ 10% Spandex

How to Wash

✔️ Machine wash cold.

✔️ Do NOT Bleach.

✔️ Do NOT wash with light clothes.

View full details
  • to the Club ✔️

  • to the Gym ✔️

  • to the Yoga Class ✔️

  • to the Shops ✔️

  • to any Social Event ✔️

  • Chillin' at Home ✔️

1 of 6

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is a Must !!

Absolutely run, and I mean run and get this in every color! The quality is beyond amazing, and hugs in ALL the right places! For reference, I’m 5’4 165lbs and got this in a medium, and it fits amazing!

Love love love !!

Kathryn S - 🇺🇸 (Verified ✔️)

Feel Good KoochyFacts

Click the images for detail

Perfect Fit Guarantee

If you don't get the right fit the first time, let us know within 30 days, and we'll easily exchange it or provide a refund.

How will YOU wear your Koochykoo?

Check out these styling ideas from others in the TT Community 💕

What will happen if you never own a KoochyKoo?

This little Puppy will never forgive you

Get Yours Now with FREE Shipping!


Frequent Questions, Answered

If you don't find the answer to your question here, then click the 💬 icon on this page to chat to us.

Collapsible content

What are the Shipping Times?

80% of orders arrive within 5 days. The other 20% within 5 - 11 days, depending on your location.

All orders receive a tracking number which you can check anytime on our website.

How do I exchange it if I need to?

Just contact us via support@toltano.com and one of our friendly team will take care of it for you

When do I receive my £5 Credit if Shipping is late?

It rarely happens, but if it does then within 24 hours of letting us know! Just email support@toltano.com

How can I return if needed?

Just send an email to support@toltano.com and one of our friendly team members will help you out.

Check out what our Customers are saying!